Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring means new bows!

During a pre-baby life I worked outside the home. I had a really fun job as a floral designer. We use to get paid to make extra bows at home during the busy holidays (Valentine's, mother's day and Christmas). I was young with no kids and just married. I made bows til my hands cramped at night for money! Flash forward 7 babies later and I am still making bows!
I just ordered a bunch of ribbon and can barely wait to get my hands on it! Luckily I have 3 girls and a very cute 5 year old that still likes to wear bows. Bows dress up any outfit for cutie patootie little girls. Shh ..here's a secret....you can even dress them in plain ole play clothes for the ball games so they don't destroy their clothes and put cute bows on them and they look dressed up!
Why did I put this silver colored pin on silver? Anyway, I had a old cashmere sweater that had a hole in it. Who throws away cashemere? So I cut it up and made some pins to put on bags and jackets.

This is my first attempt at one of these flowers. The tutorials are all over the blogs. I thought it would be cute for spring outfits!




We have 4 baseball teams, soccer team, track team and cheer tryouts going on right now. The little ones spend a lot of time at the ball fields. So I made these in school colors to show support. I got some baseball and soccer ribbon that I am going to do too. A girl has to coordinate with the sport she is watching right? Have a great day!


3 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Darling bows. I love having two girls who let me fuss over their hair. I just love hair accessories.

Blogger said...

Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are living their wildest dreams right NOW.
GET FREE ACCESS NOW

Blogger said...

Just got my check for $500.

Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can get taking paid surveys online...

So I took a video of myself getting paid $500 for paid surveys.