Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another Goodwill post to stall for awhile

Garden season has snuck up on me a little this year. My farmer that tills for me is coming today and I have been playing catch up on getting ready because we made the decision to expand our garden dramatically. I am not sure if that was smart considering how busy we are right now but we will see.
I actually got this at Goodwill about a month ago. It was my first set that is heavy and stamped so I know it is vintage. I love it! The leg on the coffee pot is chipped but it's in my china hutch and I smile when I see it. I feel all fancy even though I am washing dishes and whiping hinies.

I have no idea why this picture is turned again. Don't hurt your neck looking at it! But it is a super cute soup toureen that I got for 98 cents! It has some chips but that makes it fit in around here.


I got 4 of these plates and 5 matching bowls. They say Memory Lane ironstone 1965 on the bottom. They are all in perfect condition and I paid $5.00 for all!




Very 1970's but I love owls and this candle holder was only 50 cents. Ok, I am still trying to finish up my daughter's room. I need to pick up some bedding pieces I think and I promise to show you tomorrow! It won't be perfect but we are talking about a very messy teenage girl that I decided that will be happy with her room and then will throw about a million clothes on the floor. So I have decided to quit stressing about it and just finish it today. Have a great day!



1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Your vintage acquisitions make me smile and I'm happy to know I'm not the only one who is in love with owl items. He's divine.

Can't wait to see the bedroom makeover. You've been busy busy busy!!