Tuesday, April 19, 2011

There's a first for Everything!

So last week I got a email that I had my name drawn by a cutie patootie girl to win some vintage Easter goodies! Kim from Musings from Kim K (http://kenward.blogspot.com) sent me the cutest Easter decorations. This is a first! I have NEVER won anything! I am not even joking.

Look at all this fun stuff! I have 1 ceramic Easter bunny for decoration right now and that is it! Now we have Easter vintage goodness!



She packaged it all really cute too. She is so crafty and sweet you should visit her blog. I will be doing the happy dance all the way to Easter! Have a great day!





3 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm glad everything arrived safely. Enjoy and Happy Easter!!

My Vintage Mending said...

She is just a treasure. Lucky girl. I can't believe how much she crafts. Makes me feel so slow. Enjoy it. Thanks for sharing and Happy Easter...smiles....Renee

Jen Kershner said...

I love your Easter goodies! I didn't even have a chance to pull mine out this year. The vintage ones are the best!