Monday, April 18, 2011

Outside work

I got this cute little bench/table at a garage sale last summer for $3.00. It is solid wood that somebody put together but is looking pretty beat up. It sits on my porch as a little table or extra seating.
You can tell in the background there what I am thinking about doing to it. I am not sure. It needs something. I have no patience when I am not sure what to do and I usually start just painting it or put it off another year. What do you think?
I am loving my garage sale wreath I got a couple weeks ago. I hung it on my front door and it matches so well and looks summery. Don't you love when that happens? I snatched that up for $2.00! It might be my best deal so far! I could tell it was handmade and not manufactured and made well. (I use to be a florist) I couldn't even buy all those flowers for $2.00 to make it myself so I was happy. Hopefully it will be a nice today so I can get out in the garden. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I love buying floral items at thrift/garage sales. You're right. Many times, those items are so costly and it ends up being a steal. I've been known to buy wreaths, just to be able to take them apart. Your wreath is beautiful. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the bench. A new color...maybe some stenciling on the seat???