Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dorm style living

I am sorry I can't give credit to this picture. It's been on my computer saved forever! Probably Country Living or Better Homes? With 7 kids and space limited, something about a bunk room appeals to me! I never thought it could look so put together and stylish but today's creative people have made it happen. I think of college dorms when I see bunkrooms. But my college dorm never looked like this!
I am pretty sure this was in Better Homes and Garden. Beds as built ins? Brilliant! Love that idea but not sure if that could work in our rooms or not. I am thinking though...
This is a random picture of my 15 year old. I don't think she would go for the bunk room idea. Sorry for the looong weekend absence friends! Life is really busy right now!

My 5 year old LOVES cats and is constantly carrying around a cat or kitten. I thought I would throw in a cute 5 year old with cat picture too. I know this was random posting today but some days you gotta go with you what you have! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

What beautiful pictures of your daughters. Just precious. Have a splendid week ahead!

Mom of 7 said...

I would LOVE, LOVE to have a room with those bunk beds like that!!