Monday, February 28, 2011

First post and cute finds!

Hello! I am Amy the mother of 7 and I love vintage. I found these cute pairs of woooden Dutch clogs while out treasure hunting and thought they were unique.

These are even stamped on the bottom made in Holland and I believe they are handpainted. The cute swirls are burned into the wood.










I am brand new to blogging and don't have the layout and picture thing down. So if it's hard to read and follow sorry about that! I am thinking about opening a etsy shop just for my vintage finds so they don't take over the house and I will let you know if that happens. I love to redo furniture and dabble in crafts so that might become a theme around here too. Hopefully I won't be too all over the place. Until next time!

2 comments:

raggygirlvintage said...

Hi Amy, these are too cute, my husband is part dutch and would love these. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love all the treasures you've gathered on your mantel, and I believe craigslist chic could stick!! Does your heart beat a little faster when you enter a thrift store, mine does!!
I wasn't able to get into your "post a comment" on your other posts, only this one...
Looks like I'm your first follower, lucky me, I can see we have lots in common, although I only have 3 kids!!
Tracey

Amy said...

Well I am sure I did something wrong that you could't get into my other comments but thanks for posting on here! I am really new and not very good at navigating yet. And yes I love thrift stores and the hunt! Thanks for being my first follower!